Re: Question about reading numbers in dollars and other currencies

hi. I'm curious: what website or program are you using for mining bitcoin? I want to do that aswell but haven't found a viable option yet.
I have no problem reading decimals in your btc balance it means you have 0,1 dollars which is about 10 cents. well, 12 to be exact. The first decimal is always your progress towards a full dollar so when you will have 0.99999 you will be very close to getting a full dollar.
I've never found an app to read the currency in my country so I can't give feedback on how is it written. But as I see it the comma or period are there for easier understanding of how many units does a number have. like in 10.000 you have 10, and the other 3 0s means that it's in the thousand units, so ten thousands. if you would have 100000 it would have been 100.000 because you would have a hundred and then a thousand.
I haven't had my coffee yet so I hope this makes sense lol.