Re: The Road To Rage I: Fires Of War -- First Person Shooter

uh,  i will soon move on to my origenal laptop which is windows 10 but as my exams are goin on so currently my main laptop isn't with me i am usin some one else's pc so that i couldn't play games but still, ya can't just study all day long so i thaught to get my hands on rtr as well, but my windows is x32 and not x64 and i think it doesn't support rtr.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector