Re: accessible vpn?

hi,
Yes exactly on the laws. There was once a law submited to parliament, which was then pulled, which  would've required everyone to log into the internet with their turkish identity number. As for the piracy police law, I doubt it will be adopted in current form, if it does, it won't last long. The law is crazy frankly. If it is adopted, and stays around, vpn sales will surge, like they did in russia. Anyway, the countries that don't criminalize noncomertial file sharing, are doing it precisely so that people can do it. It isn't just some random accident. Such countries believe that it should be kept legal.
Anyway, back to vpns. The ability to work behind a firewall, and cgn is a must. If it doesn't, it basicly brakes the service for me. There is zero possibility of me gaining a non-firewalled or non-cgn network access, iether at home or school. Do generally paid vpn solutions offer this functionality.