Any up to date BK3 guide?

Hello all. I played quite a lot of BK3, got to stage 21 and then had to restart. Now I am curious is there any up to date walkthrough or guide, either text or audio that could help me speed up through the process? I could not find anything by searching this site so sorry if it has been posted somewhere already.