Re: Warsim, text based randomly generated stratogy

@Connor, I actually had plans very early on for this and at one point even had a buyable location called port that increased your trade revenue, but I scrapped it for the time being, the plans in future to add naval related stuff is a must I agree! I'll keep a note of your suggestions

@Defender, Hope you enjoy it, and thanks for all the great suggestions and bug finds that got included, they've much improved things!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dranelement via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector