Re: Question about reading numbers in dollars and other currencies

@4 we do too, a fraction of a cent is not something you can obtain, its just if you have $0.0099, the next time it kicks over, you'll have $0.01 which is one cent or 1¢ to use the outmoded cent symbol.
@5 yes but the general confusion is that some countries do not use a period or dot as their decimal indicator, they instead use a comma, so 2.9 meters becomes 2,9 meters. I don't know if this means they use a dot to separate out numbers like we do, and thus 1,500.25 would become 1.500,25?