Re: my dream, your nightmare

So, I played for a bit this morning. Here are my observations so far.
I have a big problem with having to type save to save ones progress, as evidenced by this bit of text from the game.
You are a newbie, so your data has been automatically saved. Past level 50, you will need to type save to do this regularly, or purchase the autosave donator item.
I have a problem with this, because the MOO checkpoints automatically. Why make people pay for something your MOO already does?
Character creation seems to have a lot of questions and be very cluttery.
Some questions have over 150 options, that is a lot for a newbie.
I like the addition of the academy.
I'll report more as I figure it out.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SilverEagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector