Re: android or Iphone?

I'm OK with how Android's accessibility is for now, but I think both Voice Assistant and VoiceOver allow you to perform some actions more fluidly than Talkback. I like what Talkback brought recently, but things such as shaking the phone for the "say all" command and using a dedicated menu to read all from a certain part of the screen really isn't the best in my opinion.
Just to say how desperate they are about not using multitouch  gesture, they recently included something like the rotor in VoiceOver, but if you don't have a fingerprint sensor you can't use it. Thankfully these sensors are more and more common...