Re: eloquence on IOS.

The thing is...
There are many of us who like eloquence. Then there are the ones who hate it, and that's ok.
But I think that if they do it like on android, an app that will be paid, they will get some profit. I personally looked at the iPhone voices and I hate them. I use the reed voice, the Italian one on eloquence and hate all other existent voices. I am not good at writing petitions, but if someone knows how to make their words bond together and flow so it would sound good, I would sign it. And I know others who would do the same. Some of my friends are on android only because eloquence isn't on iPhones.