Re: How do you store your bitcoin?

blindndangerous wrote:

I use nicehash minor legacy and blockchain.info. I know that I'm not going to make much, but it's something and that's really all I'm after. A learning experience. It just chugs along on my laptop, pulling about a dollar maybe a bit higher a day.

Hi,
I'mn also interested in something like this. Downloading the latest version of nicehash, I seem to be stuck when it asks you to varify that you are indeed a human. I'm just wondering how you mannaged to get round this?
Cheers,

Daniel