Re: android or Iphone?

so would I, and ideally Android would not require me to be a pen and paper artist in the process.  In an ideal world, I'd have a phone with iOS that could bypass all of Apple's sandboxing, could use eloquence by default, would have google's search functionality, would pair seamlessly with my windows PC and allow me to remotely control it if necessary or at the very least, remotely push information to it.  I had a lot of hope for MS and windows phones, but it all came to nothing.
As it stands, thanks to nerve damage, my dexterity is not what I'd like it to be, Android is not forgiving of that, and iOS is more interested in doing for me rather than me having to do for it, so iOS it is.  I've said it many times and I'll say it again; if you want a system that will allow you to be a power user, you're going to be a droid user.  If you want a system that will do for you while essentially holding your hand, you'll go with iOS.  Sadly, I need the hand holding, because my hands are useless on touchscreens.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : annellin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : annellin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector