Re: A Hero's Call, Deep Woods Quest

@Night Rider: That area isn't a bandit campsite. Just a misleading bit of map design...sorry about that.

@BrendanGriesel1: What do you mean by "the second journal"? Which journal have you found?

@Cyco: I can't give you specific coordinates, nor would I want to. I can tell you that there is one north of the river, east of the bridge; two more of them are in the area between the Great North Road and the stream to the east; and the last one is west of the Great North Road, a bit south of the entrance to the Deepwood Ruins.