Re: android or Iphone?

Hmmm, well I've never liked Eloquence (their uk accent is pretty horrid), so the Siri voice on my Iphone is fine for me big_smile.

I'd still be vaguely interested to have a poke around with an Android device just for the sake of experience, but  at Christmas I bought an Iphone 8 and am not regretting it at all, especially with yet more awesome games out like Land of Livia, and I'm afraid once more I did not consider Android at all, despite the fact that  I still believe Itunes to be the spawn of Satan and  would much rather use my victor stream than my Iphone for  playing books and music.

There have been a few more  android related aps and games in the past few years, but not enough to make it a viable alternative platform, also  Nocturnus isn't the first person to mention that accessibility, especially due to the large percentage of phone systems and pre installed  still isn't precisely ideal out of the box these days.

Though one interesting factor in this is  Alexa, since Alexa is proving a rather nice expanding new platform for audio stuff, and I did get the idea Google assistant can run alexa skills where siri manifestly can't, though by the same token the Alexa ap is available for both Ios and Android anyway, though when I last checked vo access in the Ios version was a bit wiffy as  compared to the web application.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : annellin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector