Re: Classic 6Dragons updates

Moderation!

Since this  concerns updates to an established game I'll move this to new releases.

Glad you like the db page and that there are more updates with classic six dragons as it is a game I really like myself, I probably ought to fire up my character and see what is happening, although I seemed to have reached a slight empass where quests were concerned as I remember, also I'd love to see the ability to earn extra trade skills so you can try out different trades as one character, and maybe some npc sieges and such since there was a lot about siege warfare but no way of trying it out from what I gathered.
Either way glad to here the game is still up and running and I'll see about popping along to try things out myself.

One final question I do have relates to the relationship between classic six dragons and days of dragons Website here

Which seems pretty much a mod of Classic 6d but with some differences, e.g no beast master, and from what I could gather no soundpack either.