Re: Monthly chat February 2018

@Angel the hitting isn't good, it's been illegal in the Uk since the early seventies I think. With your voice though it depends.
I once met a 15 year old base who honestly sounded as though he were forty, while my voice at fifteen was very horrible, being either a flooty surprano or a scratchy baritone. I first had voice lessons at 17 and at tht that point the teacher really pushed me, she told me I was going to be a tenor which stunned me, since at the time singing really high was damnably difficult big_smile.

So either this woman is really pushing since she wants you to develop in the right way, or she's an idiot, but you won't know until you firstly talk to her,  maybe get a second opinion.

As for me lots more reading of words of radience, we've hit the bit where there is a serious amount of excreter ex extractor, which makes it very compelling, though this is less good when you have a mild tendency to insomnea and your wife has a major tendency to insomnea and you wind up sitting up all night reading  don't even wake up until after 1 pm the next day when you suddenly realize you have no food in the house big_smile.

This weekend we'll also be going quad speaker hunting which I'm looking forward to, since it's been damnably myserable not to be able to listen to music or other stuff with my lady.