Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

So I'm somewhere in the 160's level wise, but I really want the magical ball. Do I just keep whacking and whacking it until it dies while at the same time dodging all those attacks with the UFO? It moves really really slowly... Should I just wait until my level is close to it's level? Should I buy loads of fruits and raise my stats? I have the magical edge but it only does 1% of damage...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector