Re: android or Iphone?

@74: Thanks for the info. I guess thats yet another thing I would have to report to OnePlus. Oxygen OS is a pretty cool Android rom (at least I think so), problem is you can really tell it wasn't developed with accessibiliity in mind, though it's definitely usable. Still I shall ask if they can do something about it.
Also, an assistive tech trainer asked me about using the accessibility shortcut on her phone, and while we were at it we checked Talkback settings and the rotor, which is probably called the selector, didn't appear.
She had the last Talkback version but her Huawei P10 Lite is still running on Android 7.1 Nougât.
So, not only does the selector require a fingerprint sensor, it may only be available on Oreo.
@72: I never had a Samsung but despite all the features they brought in terms of accessibility, I don't really consider getting one, for the same reasons you mentionned.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : annellin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector