Re: Campaigne: breakerbox shouldn't handle your money

As annoyed as I've been with Breakerbox in recent years I still have to agree with Joseph and Jayde. I, like SLJ, have also received all the games I ordered, at least in terms of the games that have already come out. That said I'm certainly not going to argue the fact that Jake needs to adopt a better business model rather than just say he's going to. Because while I know some may not agree I definitely feel that, if he handled these things better he'd have the potential to be a great developer since one thing all his released games have had is great atmosphere. If at the time he'd announced the unreleased games he'd said we hope to release them at such and such a time instead of we will be releasing at such and such a time I'm sure people would have been a lot less annoyed at least at first since it would have been clear that these were projected, tentative release dates. As it stands I'm going to have to actually see these other products released before I'll believe it.