Re: Linux information for a completely blind user with a verry old laptop

No! No! No! Never ever try installing Ubuntu! It is the worth shit you could even do, nah, mac os is worthe anyway, try installing Debian, Arch. These distros are really lightweight, and I am sure someone on here, including me would happily help you install and configure.
Hey, I am a linux maniac!