Re: anonymous

When I tried to run the new version with Jaws support, I got a location access error.
I'm running Windows 7 64 bit with NVDA 2017.4.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector