PC Games + NVDA?

I know many of you are using NVDA, together with console video streaming, to read game text. Question: is there a way to do similar for PC or Mac titles?

Long story short, I'm trying to help someone get back into gaming quickly, and any possible future screen reading efforts will take awhile yet.

Just a general fyi: This is not a promise for screen reading in any game. I literally can't promise, as I don't control schedules. I am pushing for it, but do not know when/if it will happen - it is not my call. Hey, better odds than if I wasn't trying, though.

- Karen Stevens