Re: join the new blind fun zone forum and have, well, fun

Is it just me or do the forums look a lot like the forums on this site?

I'm not sure if I'll join yet or not, the zone's already fragmented enough.

You've got the main Reddit and facebook groups, then you have a bunch of groups other users have started, whatsapp and skype, plus a zello channel and a twitter list.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : microsoftsam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector