Re: What are PC Games and optical character recognition options?

Hi Karen,
With pc titles yes we can, the ocr we use with nvda is the windows10 ocr, so it works everywhere.
We can read the text in the games downloaded with steam as well, not just the xbox games.
As for mac, I really don't know honestly.