Re: The Road To Rage I: Fires Of War -- First Person Shooter

Actually you don’t. It’s very easy to simply launch server3000.exe and then point your client to localhost with the port you spessafied, you don’t need anything special for that, just the regular rtr ultimate folder from gorth’s site will do.
On another note, I can’t run new rtr on this 32bit machine, so hoping there will be some servers up for the old one.
Having played both myself, I personally think the old one is better anyways, but that’s just me.
Anyways enough of my ranting and have a nice day all.