Re: New audio drama podcasts of note

Hi.
In regards to audio books, I recommend the nuclear bombshell books that are done by graphic audio. They're 10 books in total. Here is the description of the first book: "My name is Zachary Nixon Johnson. I am the last private detective on Earth...not exactly one hundred percent true, but it sounds good. The year is 2057 and, after a handful of species-altering upheavals, earth-shattering cataclysms, history changing extra-terrestrial contacts, and pop-culture disasters, the world is now a pretty safe place...But every once in a while some crazy thing happens that threatens all of society, all of humanity, or the entire space-time continuum. And for some reason it always happens on my watch." So begins the first installment of this all-new, all-hilarious trilogy that pokes fun at the pulps, and skewers sci-fi, as a private dick of the future goes after the most dangerous prey of all...The Plutonium Blonde.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ryok via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Viclious via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Viclious via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ryok via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Viclious via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector