Re: shadow rine full voice version released

This game was recommended to me some time ago, but I only just started it tonight. I have the JGT addon and kinda got bored scrolling through the posts on the second page because of all the complaining, so I don't know if this is addressed. I found a couple treasure chests in the first two  areas (not fields, but actual areas) that I could not get to. I think one had a stream around it and the other was blocked off by what sounded like sand when I ran against it. I have not learned how to jump yet, but I don't know if I'm missing something or not. It seems a bit unfair that there are chests you can't get to in the first areas of the game...