Re: Campaigne: breakerbox shouldn't handle your money

Hi, I would write to update everybody about my question with Jake, that I decided to close. The question is resolved. I've ask Jake to gave me some games that I didn't have. In this way my Airik 2 and Airik 3 preorder is used to buy that game. But I didn't like some beaviour, for example the established dates that are not respected, the games that has often bugs, and the refuse to give refund.
The End