Re: shadow rine full voice version released

Hi,
Is there an English walkthrough of this game? After I combined with Lilia, I didn't know what to do next. The room with the strong demon guy in it had no exit except the one I came in by, so I went all the way out, all the way back to the temple, and then south through the plains, which went well until I entered an area where the things killed me really fast, so I assume that's not the way I am supposed to go yet. I just don't know how to proceed in the forest beyond the part of the dungeon where Lilia and I merged so we could switch. Also, why can't she jump streams? There are treasure chests surrounded by water I can't get at and I want them...