Re: shadow rine full voice version released

As for why you can't jump over water, that's a design decision I'm not really big on, myself. I mean, I get it. Later on, you'll be able to swim, so being able to jump small watercourses would sort of lower the usefulness of swimming. Still, it is a little bit weird. If you can jump over streams of lava, pits and poisonous water, why not smallish streams of regular water? Even something about Lilia being afraid of water would probably be enough here. And hey, maybe that would be a small point of dialogue later in the game when you have no thoice but to jump over toxic water (party helps her conquer her fear to some extent?). Even then, it might be more trouble than it's worth, and generally I think the game is pretty damn good at this point. The few small issues I have with it are, as I say, small.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector