Re: Linux information for a completely blind user with a verry old laptop

Hold on I thought the one I linked to was based on Antergos though. I'veheard out of the box Antergos itself isn't accesssible hence why I suggested Sonarr.

Or Solus Mate, even....that works amazingly well with no issues and Orca support out of the box too