Text Map

Hello guys and girls!
I'm currently developing a text-based RPG. As this is text-only game, it's usually difficult to keep track of all rooms in your mind alone.
So I began to create a map system. But I would like to know which would be the best way to display it for the screen readers, as I only have a few days of experience with those.(Using NVDA and MS Narrator for testing.)
I thought of showing the whole grid at first, but some regions have more then 20x20 rooms. I don't know if it's too much to show at once on screen.

Thanks!!