Re: Linux information for a completely blind user with a verry old laptop

Hi.
If someone can help me installing that, please add me to skype to explain in a call or a writen gwide, because I reinstalled windows again and alot of consummed resources for nothing, the cpu is always 100 and ram minim 50.
Aniway, the skype is:
simpaticulalexandru