Re: iphone not accepting a two finger double tap to hang up calls

ok guys, so I narrowed the issue. It does not happen when the phone is ringing. It only happens when it is answered. Also, waiting for speaker switch doesn't make a difference. Could someone tell me a solution to this if it is available? It is really annoying, and braking. I cannot hangup with the lock button at all, as pressing it doesn't do anything. Basicly, I have no way to hang up. Congrats to crapple  for making such a shitty fucked up operating system.