Re: Help with quests in A Hero's Call.

Hi. I need help with the quest titled ancient evil. I found the rune stone in the Medranus mausoleum and I found the graves in the wisdom, war and peace rooms of the navincius mausoleum, however I can't find the other two graves, and I can't find the rune stone in the lenario mausoleum. Unless I am once again overlooking something obvious.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nocturnalrider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jabberwocky via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : insomnoir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nightrider via Audiogames-reflector