Re: The Road To Rage I: Fires Of War -- First Person Shooter

Accept that I combined the two, sometimes misleading config templates into one, tested the config values to see which ones didn't have any effect and noted it, reformatted the commands list to be more readable and gave a bit more info in places, put all the maps from Joseph's server in their (at least 5 of which are not standard) and made the map list for them, then added a readme to get people started.
I already pointed out that all you need is localhost and the default port, as well.
But figuring out config.dat, scon formatting, all that, while pretty easy, is made more difficult with the kinda crappy instructions given by default, and if all you want to do is practice offline than why would you want to mess around with all of that?
It's not like you can't modify my config and shit to put your own server online...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector