Re: join the new blind fun zone forum and have, well, fun

Most of you guys said what I wouldn't, but now that it's been said I may as well. I am the type that hates being moderated and managed by people, (don't take it personal AG mods,) and especially this person in particular sense I've seen her Twitter. Thanks but no thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector