Re: Campaigne: breakerbox shouldn't handle your money

I actually had a little bit of money toward the end of February, so I attempted a test. I bought Griff the other day, since it was under twenty bucks and I already have Airik the Cleric.

I have heard nothing at all from Jake as of yet. Late last night/early this morning I sent him a firm but polite email at the email address listed, mentioning that I had attempted to purchase one of his games which is already completed, and suggesting that I would open a dispute with Paypal if communication in the near future was not forthcoming.

If absolutely nothing else, this is a system which ought to be automated and isn't. I think Jake ought to fix that. Also, he's still using a Yahoo address. I can't remember the last time I saw one of those.