Re: Lost and Hound Demo - Rescue Dog RPG for the sighted and blind alike

[[wow]]! Really, sounds so interesting! I am excited to try this game out. I am visually impaired so I can see a bit, but anyway, most of the time I prefer to play games without looking and stuff, since my eyes can get tired very fast. Sooo, going to try it and will recommend it to my friends as well! smile