manamon trading

Hi All, I am new to the forum, so please forgive if this has been addressed before, but I would like to some if you would. I want to trade Manamon with myself, bc let's face it, hardly anyone is playing, and online trading is scarce. I saw an article about a way to do it, but I simply can't figure it out. If someone would be kind enough to help me by telling me how to trade with myself I'd appreciate it. I've completed a manapedia, and I do not wish to do all the work again! Thanks a lot.