Re: Land of Livia: An IOS game which has been made accessible

Ok what the fuck man! Gem cutting is cheap as hell! As soon as I double tap it  immediately gives me a new ding sound,  which, is fine when I'm playing on my keyboard. I have a reaction time of 0.2 seconds on it or something.  It's a different story on iOS however.  It takes slightly longer to double tap so I always make about a 44% cut if the game decides to do the sounds back to back.  If you want, I can explain it in more detail, but please, please add at least a one second delay in between each sound.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 1008jmd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector