Re: anonymous

It's not encrypted, doesn't use tunneling, you could probably intercept IP's of people on their with wireshark or something but I've never used it so not sure, and their is no built in voice masking or certain list of sounds you can play, so it's easy to identify people by those two things.
Of course you can also do the same by paying attention to writing style, especially in such a small community, but it's harder, and that's really beyond the devs sphere of responsibility anyway.

Like I said I didn't expect it to be truly anonymous, I only brought it up because that's the name and main claim to fame, and even if it was I probably wouldn't trust this dev to manage that kind of thing responsibly given his past and age, or really anyone without allot of rep from the security community, E.G. multiple professionals tried to hack or listen in on the service and failed.

Either way it's unlikely that someone will track you down unless you really piss them off anyway, so just play nice and be a wall flower if you want to stay safe, but by then you may as well just use a regular service, since your not saying something you wouldn't normally.