Re: Land of Livia: An IOS game which has been made accessible

Beware! spoilers for the ship quest.

Ironically I had bought just enough gold upgrades to cover the thousand gold for the ship, before it occurred to me to actually check the journal and  heard about listening at sturn's shipping outpost, I assumed I'd got everything when i finished the captain goal, but that'll learn me big_smile.

I'm now making my way into the mighty jungle, lets hope the lion is sleeping tonight big_smile.

End of spoilers!

Still not tried gem cutting as yet  as I haven't had the gold to spare.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 1008jmd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : avernon via Audiogames-reflector