Re: New from choice of games, the fielder's choice

Hmmm even though I've not tried as many of their games as some the last word I'd use to describe games like mecha ace or choice of zombies is bland and generic, even choice of robots and hero's rise had their moments, and the last monster master I found so difficult to play I wound up giving in since I always felt it very personally if I took a choice which upset my monsters big_smile.

I've played some good games on chooseyourstory, but also unfortunately lots of drek that sounded as if it was written by a ten year old.