Re: join the new blind fun zone forum and have, well, fun

Damn.
Looks like TheGhostOfSteveJobsPast just got banned from the forum. Hey... all I was doing was, erm, telling Steve's background story for those who wanted to know...
You are banned from this forum. The administrator or moderator that banned you left the following message:
You clearly didn't read the rules. You are no longer welcome on our site.
Please direct any inquiries to the forum administrator at elizabaez2...@yahoo.com.

Soooooo Sad. Not really, I'm just slightly disappointed that now the 80 spam bots and maybe 10 users won't get to see my trollish masterpiece.

Anyway though. Eliza Baez? Her girlfriend I guess is Joan Baez now?
Joan is 77 by the way. And apparently still alive. Rofl.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector