Re: join the new blind fun zone forum and have, well, fun

I really wouldn't be surprised if this sight was forcibly taken down by either X10 hosting or by someone else. I'm not sure if this forum constitutes "Offensive Content" or not (on their AUP at https://x10hosting.com/legal/acceptable-use-policy). I didn't find anything about it in their TOS (https://x10hosting.com/legal/terms-of-service), but I just skimmed it. One of their definitions of "offensive content" is content that "Is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech."
Legal shit aside though, I'm honestly amazed that Katie/Eliza dared to do this. She knows her reputation and how bad it is. What's even worse is that she tried this in a group that I am an admin in (it really is quite tranquil, I haven't had to use my admin powers in over 4 months and it has over 200 people). Or she tried something similar to this "Steve Jobs" shit she still goes on and on and on about. I think I'm thinking of another group. I really can't remember tongue. Anyway, she created a second Skype account, used the /secondary switch to load another instance of it, and tried to act like Steve Jobs. Even after I was forced to post exactly how Steve Jobs died (from his Wikipedia article) because she wouldn't just admit who she really was, she still continued on and on about it. I really didn't want to post that -- it's so sad, and I was originally hoping I wouldn't have to -- but I was forced to, primarily in the hopes that it would jolt her out of this obsession of hers. Unfortunately it didn't work. In fact, she wished death to befall me on October 21. She also threatened to release my mailing address and phone number... though I saw right through that. Oh... this part of it was actually kinda funny. She said that my brain was "nonexistent", and I replied with, "I am me. I think, therefore I am." That part was actually quite hilarious. I'd release the chat log, but I don't want to cross the boundaries of character assassination... though I do admit that she probably does deserve it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector