Re: Any MLB the show players around? I have some questions

Okay here's what I do on MYL TS 16:

RTTS is simple, home screen has play next appearence at top left, by default. Upgrades is one down/to the right, so if you just do that constantly for a pitcher, it'll be fine once you make your guy, you can edit the name and such later after you make them. Pitching is easy if you have it set to button, just release the stick before throwing a pitch and it'll  go back to over the middle of the plate, then move the stick and hold the button down, and listen, I just usually hammer circle or first base though I had a weirdly epic play earlier....

Was pitching against the Rangers and got a ground ball hit up the middle, I heard the crew say I missed it and was thinking oh shit error...then I heard them say what happened, turns out my 2Bp pulled off a triple play by some magic. I dunno either, but that was amazingly fantastic. I need more bases loaded jams to get out of apparently......

Either way it's easy, once you're done with upgrades, don'hit R1 and L1 to go to the next screen then straight bak, hit X to play next appearence, and X to confirm it, there'll be a cracking sound or the sound of the bat hitting the ball, hit X when ya hear that, cue loading screen.

Caveat: This is for MLB 16....