Purchasing a Hero's call

Hi everyone,
I wanted to buy the game a Hero's call because I am really interested to play that game but I can't aford to buy that game. So as it is my opinion and I have also heard from the members from this community that we shouldn't make or use cracks for games that is why I wanted to ask that can somebody buy this game for me? I was not able to enter any contest. If somebody can then please buy it for me. I will really be thankful.