Re: an accessible method to earn a little extra income

Well I'd be carefull about this site.
I tried searching, its got a 100% trust rating from scamadviser.
And a lot of adds and reviews obviously comitioned by them.
In one people asked for replys to questions and never got answers.
There was however another earnmoney.fun which was a malware site a lot of that sites results popped up on google searches.
While I couldn't find anything spaciffically dangerous about earn money network, excepts for adds on it, there is precious information including indipendant information on  the net.
So yeah it may be ok, probably is.
When I was at school, I had to deal with a friend that said a site like epipo existed where you could get cash by viewing adds.
Only one time that something like this worked for me.
I downloaded some mp3 music back in 1996 and had to register email addresses and download some extraction program.
On running this, every so often pops and emails from this mp3 site popped up on my pc asking me to listen to music came up.
After 6 months of this I was thanked for reading and listening and to put in my address and other information to get a free cd.
After I did this all the emails and popups went away.
A cd came in the mail with a lot of weird music on it.
But that was 1996.
Now days any such so called earn money program is probably a scam.
I mean if you are desperate to earn cash I guess that works but even so.
I have had to deal with to many such things, ie a user I work with regularly has all these crazy schemes to get money.
I end up once or twice a year reformatting her pc, to clear ransomware, malware and other things as well as changing all her passwords and helping her to cancel all bank cards.
If you think you can handle it all fine.
But bitcoin is now a criminal currency, so eventually bitcoin will either be banned outright and made alegal or regulated.
So enjoy it while it lasts.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamecreator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector