Re: Monthly chat February 2018

One of the biggest problems with kids these days is lack of supervision. These days it takes income from both parents to raise a family so gone are the days where one parent stayed home, and most people don't bother with arranging some place for their kids to go after school where they'll be supervised, so the kids pretty much run wild and often get away with almost anything they decide to do regardless of what it is, legal or not.

I'm thankful that we had a stay at home parent while I was growing up, though that didn't prevent some things from happening that shouldn't have, so we were supervised which probably kept us out of all sorts of trouble we'd have gotten into.