Re: Purchasing a Hero's call

I literally cannot say enough about the people in this community. Your generosity is a marvel, and I love you all for it.

Also @post #10: Lol...sometimes I think you all forget that, just because I'm the public face of OOSG, I'm not the only person making the magic happen. A lot of times when I read, "Maybe Joseph can do X" I just laugh to myself and say, "Maybe Joseph can ask someone else to do X, cause he certainly doesn't know how to do it himself." Regarding direct credit card processing—that really isn't an option; some sort of vendor still has to process the transaction. For us, PayPal is the easiest way to do that, however this presents an issue in countries where PayPal payment processing isn't available. But to the best of my knowledge, the solution is not to simply add plain credit card processing, because I don't think that's something we have the means to do—rather, we would need to find a card processing vendor that is accepted in those locations. I'm talking a bit out of my depth here, though, so don't take any of this as gospel.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SilverEagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jabberwocky via Audiogames-reflector